Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why Do You Like Him?


You don't even want to know how many girls are dating their boyfriends, or wasting their time on a guy they like just because he is attractive. Yea its great to have a hot guy on your shoulder, but there should be more to it than that!! I date my boyfriend because we have so much in common, and we literally always have something to talk about. We share a love for all animals, video games, sports, and even music. If he doesn't do a sport, have a hobby, or even have a favorite musician, then heads up....he isn't very interesting. Go for guys that do similar things as you, and are still attractive. Sometimes you'll even find a guy that isn't that hot, but he still makes your heart sings because of the way he makes you feel. If you can find a guy that makes YOU feel special, then keep him, even if he is boring hahaha! My man makes me feel like a princess, a mom, and crazy sometimes, but I love him <3

No comments:

Post a Comment