Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sensitive Skin Care


Hey everyone! This is Vivian, and this is my first post! Since I was a little girl, I have dealt with a hereditary disease called Eczema that leaves my skin itchy and covered in rashes, and it isn't easy to manage! Now you don't have to have it to read this post, but dry sensitive skin isn't uncommon. For me, it's all about moisture! :) Try to avoid anything that is scented or dyed such as lotion, perfume, laundry detergent, body/face wash, and deodorant. Look for products that say SCENT FREE, DYE FREE, or FREE AND CLEAR. Hot water easily dries out your skin, as does chlorine! Make sure that you keep some really good lotion in your purse or car to put on as soon as you can (for showers I recommend immediately after for best results!). My favorite and highly recommended product is the Cetaphil skin care line. They have lotion, body wash and face wash! It is sold at Target and Costco for a reasonable price as well :) For summer I also suggest baby sunscreen or sun tan lotion, because it's not as harsh but still does the job! Let's keep our skin looking beautiful ladies!!! ;D


No comments:

Post a Comment