Sunday, March 18, 2012

Ahhhh Hair !



There are about a million different hair products to choose from, and they're sold everywhere. You can find them at your local grocery store, department stores like Target, and cosmetic stores as well. I'm sure you've seen some other girl's hair, and wondered how she keeps it so nice, right? Well, she probably uses the right products for her hair! I use Head & Shoulders Smooth and Silky Shampoo & Conditioner, so that I have a healthy scalp, because a healthy scalp leads to healthy hair :) Vivian and I have completely opposite hair, and hair problems. She has thin oily straight hair, and I have thick frizzy curly hair. To get rid of oily hair, lightly pat some baby powder on those greasy areas. To add volume to your hair, buy a large bristle brush, and use Bed Head's After-Party! I don't mind my thick hair really, and there isn't much I can do about it either, other than get it cut. My frizz mayhem on the other hand is a pain, but luckily they created anti-frizz hair serum. My favorite brand is Biosilk, but if you want a cheap yet efficient hair serum, try Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk. The Best products for curls are from Bed Head of course. Their Foxy Curls products save my life for school, interviews, reunions,a and parties. Some things to keep on you at all times in case of  hair emergencies are bobby pins, hair-ties, hair serum, a compact mirror, and a little brush. Also remember if you use a straightener or curler, try using heat protection sprays to avoid damage!

No comments:

Post a Comment